Agriculture Department,

Uttar Pradesh

Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojna,

Kisan ka Adhikar Kisan ke Dwaar

Krashi Tilhan

Need of Plan

Government of India is implementing Mini Mission-I Oil seed Program under National Mission on Oilseed and Oil palm (N.M.O.O.P)in mission mode to increase production and productivity of oilseed crops.


  • Planning of crops on the basis of agro-climatic zone and promote production of oil seed crops in Bundelkhand.
  • Increase in area, production and productivity.
  • To make the state self-sufficient in oilseeds keeping in view its demand in the state.
  • Ensure maximum benefit to the farmers by reducing cost through these crops to small and marginal/scheduled caste/scheduled tribes/women farmers.


  • Planning of crops suitable for local requirement.
  • Adjustment in action head will be made, keeping in view the requirement of the farmers.
  • Guidelines given under National Mission on Oil seeds and Oil Palm will be 100% adhered.
  • Emphasis on seed production program, seed gram yojna program in district of higher area and high productivity of oil seeds.
  • Emphasis on farm demonstration in all districts of higher area and lower productivity of oil seeds.
  • Under Gender Focus program In National Mission on Oil seeds and Oil Palm (N.M.O.O.P), 25% of the fund and 30% participation of farmers of scheduled caste/scheduled tribes and women.
  • Regular review and monitoring of actual availability of seed on allocated resources. Grant payable to the farmers will be adjusted by D.B.T.
  • Campaign for timely organization of farm demonstration.
  • Arrangement of seeds for summer season sowing (sun-flower, ground nuts) will be ensured in the month of December so that sowing can be possible in the month of February.
  • Special efforts will be made for improve in productivity and area expansion.
  • Emphasis on use of Gypsum and Sulphur to meet out the requirement of sulphur in oil seed crops.
  • Gypsum will be made available on 50% grant by Government of India and 25% by state government, total 75% grant.
  • Participation of Officers of Department of Agriculture will be taken in crop-cutting experiments.
  • Extension Training Program, Crop specific training program and Kisan Mela will be organized in oilseed intense area.
  • Registration of all farmers will be done in transparent farmer’s scheme on line. Then after, the adjustment of grant to the beneficiary farmers will be done through NEFT/RTGS under Direct benefit Transfer.